Earthquakes are mechanical instabilities in the brittle lithosphere produced by the progressive accumulation of stress in the crust over centuries. The more extended the fractures, …Read full text
- Are Foreshocks Fore-shocks?
- Fault dip vs shear stress gradient
- Clustering Analysis of Seismicity in the Anatolian Region with Implications for Seismic Hazard
- Global versus local clustering of seismicity: Implications with earthquake
- The impact of faulting complexity and type on earthquake rupture dynamics